100 Most Important Women of the 20th Century
- Jane De Hart, Professor of History at the University of California at Santa Barbara;
- Anne Fausto-Sterling, Professor of Medical Science at Brown University;
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham, Professor of History and Afro-American Studies at Harvard
- Linda K. Kerber, May Brodbeck Professor in the Liberal Arts at the University of Iowa;
- Mary Beth Norton, Mary Donlon Alger Professor of American History at Cornell University;
- Vicki Ruiz, Professor of History and Chicano Studies at Arizona State University;
- Anne Firor Scott, W.K. Boyd Professor of History, Emerita, at Duke University.